Adult phone chat and chat lines for mature clientel offer an incredible experience unlike anything else you have ever tried. Chat line passion flows on some of the best chat lines around.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

First Night On Chat Line

Randy from Phoenix writes...

I had a few buddies that had met women on your chat lines, so I was pretty keen to give the free trial a spin. Surely enough, my very first night on the free chat lines I met Vivian. This girl was totally hot, with this "willing to try ANYTHING once" style of thinking. I knew we were going to get along just brilliantly. Surely enough, after a few weeks of chatting on the chat lines, we finally hooked up. I hear a knock at the front door, open it up and standing in front of me was the hottest woman I have seen in a long time standing there. She grabs me by my shirt and whispers, "Let's go have some fun" and off we went for exactly that, a night of hard core fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home